Who we are
Our website address is: https://oranleather.com.au.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Privacy Act 1988
The Customer and/or the Guarantor/s agree for the Seller to obtain from a credit reporting agency a credit report containing personal credit information about the Customer and Guarantor/s in relation to credit provided by the Seller.
The Customer and/or the Guarantor/s agree that the Seller may exchange information about the Customer and the Guarantor/s with those credit providers either named as trade referees by the Customer or named in a consumer credit report issued by a credit reporting agency for the following purposes:
- to assess an application by Customer; and/or
- to notify other credit providers of a default by the Customer; and/or
- to exchange information with other credit providers as to the status of this credit account, where the Customer is in default with other credit providers; and/or
- to assess the credit worthiness of Customer and/or Guarantor/s.
The Customer consents to the Seller being given a consumer credit report to collect overdue payment on commercial credit (Section 18K(1)(h) Privacy Act 1988).
The Customer agrees that personal credit information provided may be used and retained by the Seller for the following purposes and for other purposes as shall be agreed between the Customer and Seller or required by law from time to time:
- provision of Goods; and/or
- marketing of Goods by the Seller, its Sellers or distributors in relation to the Goods; and/or
- analysing, verifying and/or checking the Customer’s credit, payment and/or status in relation to provision of Goods; and/or
- processing of any payment instructions, direct debit facilities and/or credit facilities requested by Customer; and/or
- enabling the daily operation of Customer’s account and/or the collection of amounts outstanding in the Customer’s account in relation to the Goods.
The Seller may give information about the Customer to a credit reporting agency for the following purposes:
- to obtain a consumer credit report about the Customer; and/or
- allow the credit reporting agency to create or maintain a credit information file containing information about the Customer.